Day 1: Arrive at New Delhi
On the day of arrival at New Delhi airport, our Holidays At representative will assist you at airport and later transfer to your hotel.
After refresh yourself later proceed for half day guided tour to New Delhi, visit Qutub Minar and drive pass to Lotus Temple also visit Humayun’s Tomb, later drive pass to Rashtrapati Bhavan and India Gate.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : New Delhi - Agra (220 Kms / 3:30 Hrs)
Today morning after breakfast and check out from hotel later drive to Agra “City of Love”. Via en-route visit to Sikandra Fort (Akbar's Tomb). Upon arrival at Agra check-in to your hotel for night stay. After relax at hotel, later proceed for guided tour to Agra, visit Agra Fort (Moti Masjid, Octagonal Tower, Jahangir Palace, Diwan-I-Aam, Diwan-I-Khas), Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb and Jama Masjid.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur (260 Kms / 5:30 Hrs)
Early morning before breakfast Sunrise, visit the world’s most popular and beautiful monument Taj Mahal and Mehtab Bagh.
After finishing your guided tour to Taj Mahal, later back to your hotel for enjoy your breakfast and check out later drive to Jaipur, via en-route visit to Fatehpur Sikri, the oldest deserted town built by Mughal Kingdom in 1571 and built by red stone, the Tomb of Salim Chisti, Buland Darwaza, Diwane e Khas and Panch Mahal.
After finishing your sightseeing tour at Fatehpur Sikri, later drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival at Jaipur check-in to your hotel for night stay. Rest of the day free for your own leisure activities.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : At Jaipur
Today morning after breakfast at hotel, later proceed for full day guided tour of Jaipur, visit Amber Fort with Elephant ride / Jeep ride (Optional
tour to Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh Fort if time permits), visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar and drive pass to Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Birla Temple.
After finishing your sightseeing tour, later free for shopping or drive back to your hotel for night stay.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - New Delhi (275 Kms / 5:30 Hrs) and Departure
Today morning after breakfast and check out from hotel later drive to New Delhi airport to board the flight for your home.
- 180 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 180 - 100 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 100 - 60 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 180 days or more before date of departure: 10% of total cost
- 179 - 100 days before date of departure: 35% of total cost
- 99 - 60 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 59 - 46 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 45 - 0 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
Our Booking Guarantee is our commitment to you to ensure that you get to travel when you want to travel and not when you have to travel.
And why do we offer this?
Well it's quite simple, we love to travel just as much as you do and we understand that it's hard to find dates to suit your work, family and personal commitments, so we guarantee you that if you can't get the dates you want we will give you a full refund. Yes, that's right a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't able to book the dates that you want! It can't get much better than that!
How does it work?
It's very simple - make your booking request within 14 days of purchase and if you don't get your preferred dates (within the validity period) you will receive a FULL Refund. If you aren't able to get your preferred dates you'll get a refund directly back to your.