Day 1: Fly to Delhi.
Fly to Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi
Transfer to the LaLiT New Delhi for a 2-night stay.
Day 3: Delhi
Explore Lutyen's New Delhi visiting the medieval Hauz Khas complex and Humayun's tomb. Drive past the President's Palace and India Gate. (B)
Day 4: Fly To Leh
Morning flight to Leh. On arrival, check into the Grand Dragon for 3 nights. Upgrade avaliable to the Chamba Camp Thiksey. Remainder of the day at leisure to acclimatise to the altitude. (B)
Day 5: Leh
Visit Matho monastery and take an orientation tour of Leh visiting the 17th century palace and Shanti stupa. (B)
Day 6: Leh
Participate in an early morning prayer ceremony at Thiksey monastery and later visit the Hemis monastery. (B)
Day 7: Nubra valley
Drive to the Nubra Valley for 2 nights at the Nubra Organic Retreat. (B)
Day 8: Nubra valley
After breakfast, visit the quaint village of Turtuk Admire the traditional houses called nangchung and taste the delicious apricots grown in the region. (B)
Day 9: Leh
Morning camel-back ride in the Nubra valley. Return to Leh via the Khardung La mountain pass. At a height of 5,580 metres, it is considered to be the highest motorable pass in the world. Overnight at the Grand Dragon. (B)
Day 10: To Delhi
Morning flight to Delhi. In the afternoon take a walking tour of Old Delhi and discover iconic sites such as the Red Fort, Jama Masjid mosque and Raj Ghat. In the afternoon visit Humayun's tomb and the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Sikh temple, the former being one of the best-preserved Mughal monuments in India.. Overnight at the LaLiT New Delhi. (B)
Day 11: Agra
Take the Gatimaan Express to Agra. Afternoon sightseeing of the Red fort and Baby Taj, the tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, a building coated in white marble and displaying very detailed pietra dura inlay. Overnight stay at Trident Agra. (B)
Day 12: Jaipur
View sunrise at the Taj Mahal. Drive to Jaipur for 2 nights at Shapura House. (B)
Day 13: Jaipur
Morning tour of Amber Fort. Amber served as the capital of the Kachhawa Rajputs for over 700 years until the Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh founded Jaipur in 1727. Afternoon tour of the City Palace which is still the home of the Maharaja of Jaipur and showcases an extensive collection of art, carpets, textiles and weapons, all beautifully preserved. Later explore the fascinating, Jantar Mantar, an 18th century observatory which still contains an astonishingly accurate array of instruments. (B)
Day 14: Departure
Transfer to the airport and fly to your next destination. (B)
As per itinerary :- B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 40 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 39 - 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 60 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 59 - 20 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 19 - 1 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Our Booking Guarantee is our commitment to you to ensure that you get to travel when you want to travel and not when you have to travel.
And why do we offer this?
Well it's quite simple, we love to travel just as much as you do and we understand that it's hard to find dates to suit your work, family and personal commitments, so we guarantee you that if you can't get the dates you want we will give you a full refund. Yes, that's right a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't able to book the dates that you want! It can't get much better than that!
How does it work?
It's very simple - make your booking request within 14 days of purchase and if you don't get your preferred dates (within the validity period) you will receive a FULL Refund. If you aren't able to get your preferred dates you'll get a refund directly back to your.