Day 1: Fly to Delhi
Fly to Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi
Arrive in Delhi and transfer to the Trident Gurgaon for an overnight stay. Afternoon at leisure. Optional half-day tour of New Delhi.
Day 3: To Jaipur
Travel to Jaipur for a 3-night stay at Khas Bagh, a heritage homestay complete with stables and horses. (B)
Day 4: Jaipur
Morning visit to the nearby Amber fort; the ancient capital of the Kachwaha Rajputs from 1037. Afternoon at leisure. (B)
Day 5: Jaipur
Explore the ‘Pink City’ visiting the sprawling palace complex, still home to the current maharajah, the Jantar Mantar observatory and the local bazaars selling jewellery, silk and traditional Indian crafts. (B)
Day 6: Ranthambore National Park
Drive to Ranthambhore for 2 nights at Swai Villas (or similar). (B)
Day 7: Ranthambore National Park
Early morning and late afternoon wildlife drives in search of tigers. (B)
Day 8: Agra
Morning train to Bharatpur and drive to Agra. Visit the marble magnificence of the Taj Mahal and explore the imposing Agra fort. Overnight stay at Trident (or similar). (B)
Day 9: Lucknow
Travel to Lucknow for a 2-night stay at Vivanta by Taj – Gomti Nagar. Afternoon heritage walk and culinary tour. (B)
Day 10: Lucknow
Full-day tour of Lucknow, followed by a visit to La Martinière College, the Lucknow Residency, Asifi Imambara and the magical Husainabad complex. Rest of the day at leisure before the highlight of a dinner with a royal family of Lucknow. Enjoy a live Kathak dance performance before a home-cooked Awadhi dinner. (B)
Day 11: Varanasi
Take the morning train to Varanasi for an overnight stay at the Taj Gateway Varanasi (or similar). This evening watch the mesmerising aarti ceremony on the banks of the River Ganges. (B)
Day 12: Varanasi • Fly to Kolkata
Early morning boat ride on the Ganges to see cremation sites and colourful bathing ghats. After breakfast, visit Sarnath, the site of Buddha’s first sermon after receiving enlightenment. Take the evening flight to Kolkata for 2 nights at the centrally located LaLiT Great Eastern Hotel.(B)
Day 13: Kolkata
Half-day tour of Kolkata’s colonial heritage including a ride on one of Kolkata’s historic trams. Optional afternoon visit to the Victoria Memorial, South Park Cemetery and Kumartuli – the potter’s village where the idols are created for the city’s festivals. (B)
Day 14: Departure
Transfer to the airport and fly to your next destination. (B)
As per itinerary :- B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 40 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 39 - 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 60 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 59 - 20 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 19 - 1 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Our Booking Guarantee is our commitment to you to ensure that you get to travel when you want to travel and not when you have to travel.
And why do we offer this?
Well it's quite simple, we love to travel just as much as you do and we understand that it's hard to find dates to suit your work, family and personal commitments, so we guarantee you that if you can't get the dates you want we will give you a full refund. Yes, that's right a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't able to book the dates that you want! It can't get much better than that!
How does it work?
It's very simple - make your booking request within 14 days of purchase and if you don't get your preferred dates (within the validity period) you will receive a FULL Refund. If you aren't able to get your preferred dates you'll get a refund directly back to your.