Day 1 : Fly to Bengaluru
Fly to Bengaluru (Bangalore).
Day 2 : Srirangapatna • Mysore
Transfer to the Lalit, Bengaluru for 1 night. After breakfast travel to Mysore for 2 nights at the Radisson (or similar). En-route make a stop at the spectacular island fortress of Srirangapatnam, the former capital of south India's most powerful 18th century rulers (B)
Day 3 : Mysore
Morning visit to the Nandi Bull and the Maharaja's Palace. The Palace dominates the centre of Mysore and the building is a syntheses of Hindu and Saracenic architecture topped with a single brass-plated dome. Afternoon at leisure to relax. (B)
Day 4 : Ooty • Coonoor
Drive to the hill station of Ooty and take an afternoon tour of the botanical gardens. The gardens are home to over 1,000 varieties of plants, shrubs and trees including orchids, ferns, alpines and medicinal plants. Continue to Coonoor and stay 2 nights at the Gateway Hotel Coonoor. (B)
Day 5 : Coonoor
Take a scenic narrow gauge train trip to Ooty which runs at a maximum speed of 33km per hour across plains, plantations and the verdant hills of the Nilgiris. The tunnels and tall girder bridges on the way, along with the breathtaking view, make this toy train something to remember. (B)
Day 6 : Kochi
Full-day drive to Kochi (Cochin). Stay 2 nights at the Vivanta by Taj - Malabar. (B)
Day 7 : Kochi
Morning cruise in the scenic Kochi harbour revealing Arab dhows, Chinese fishing nets, bazaars, old storage warehouses and traditional mansions. Later stroll through Jew Town before visiting Kalaripayattu studio in the evening to see a demonstration of the ancient form of martial art. (B)
Days 8-9 : Alleppey • Kumarakom
Morning visit to Mattancherry Palace which features some of Kerala's finest paintings. Drive to Alleppey for a cruise through the backwaters. Transfer to Coconut Lagoon for 2 nights. Evening sunset boat trip on Lake Vembanad. Following day at leisure. (B)
Day 10 : Thekkady
Morning transfer to Thekkady. After lunch, visit a spice garden to learn about different spices and how they are used. Cardamom, pepper, turmeric and ginger are the main spices cultivated in the area although many more are grown on a smaller scale. Overnight at the Spice Village. (B)
Day 11 : Madurai
Drive to Madurai and visit the Meenakshi temple. Surrounded by colourful markets, the temple is a brilliant example of southern temple architecture, with its nine gopurams (temple towers) soaring to almost 50 metres above the gateways Stay overnight at the Gateway Hotel Madurai. (B)
Day 12 : Tiruchchirappalli • Thanjavur
Morning drive to Tiruchchirappalli to visit the imposing Rock Fort temple, perched on a massive rocky outcrop 83 metres above sea level. Continue to the nearby town of Kumbakonam for a 2-night stay at Hotel Paradise Resort. (B)
Day 13 : Thanjavur
Visit to Brihadeeswara temple in Thanjavur (Tanjore) and Darasuram, a temple noted for its fine sculpture. Continue to a bronzecasting centre where Historians believe that the lost wax metal casting method was known to Indian sculptors 5,000 years ago. (B)
Days 14 : Chennai
Full-day drive to Chennai (Madras). Stay at Trident Chennai.
Days 15 : Departure
Transfer to the airport and fly to your next destination. (B)
As per itinerary :- B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 40 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 39 - 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 60 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 59 - 20 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 19 - 1 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.