Day 1: Fly to Bangalore
Fly to Bengalaru.
Day 2: Srirangapatna • Mysore
On arrival in Bengaluru, transfer to the LaLit hotel for an early lunch. Continue to Mysore, visiting the island fortress of Srirangapatna en route. Stay 2 nights at the Radisson Blu Plaza.
Day 3: Mysore
Morning exploration of the Maharajah’s Palace, which displays a synthesis of Hindu and Saracenic architecture. This evening take an optional walking tour of Mysore and learn about the opulent lives of the Maharajas*. (B)
Day 4: Nagarhole National Park
Travel to Kabini to explore Nagarhole National Park, home to over 400 tigers and the world’s largest congregation of Asiatic elephants. Take a boat safari on the Kabini river. Stay 2 nights at Serai Kabini (or similar). (B)
Day 5: Nagarhole National Park
Morning 4x4 safari to explore the park further. As well as the sizeable tiger and elephant populations, leopards, dhole and sloth bears also reside in the park along with over 300 species of birds. In the afternoon, take a further 4x4 safari (optional). (B)
Day 6: Kodagu
Drive to Kodagu (Coorg) for 2 nights at the Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, set on a hillside and surrounded by a 180-acre rainforest. This afternoon take a guided tour of the estate. (B)
Day 7: Kodagu
Immerse yourself further in the culture of Kodagu by spending the day with a local Kodava family, a community which is known for its expertise in agriculture, warfare and sports. Enjoy a traditional lunch and interact with your hosts in an authentic home overlooking verdant plantations and valleys. (B)
Day 8: Chikmaglur
Drive to Chikmaglur and overnight at the Hoysala Village Resort. Visit the Hoysala temple complexes of Belur and Halebid, some of the finest examples of Hindu artistic and cultural development in India. (B)
Day 9: Hampi
Drive to Hampi and spend 3 nights at the luxurious Evolve Back Kamalapura Palace. Upgrade available to the exceptional Ultimate Travelling Camp, Kishkinda Camp (luxury suite tent). Rest of the day at leisure. (B)
Day 10: Hampi
Visit the ruins of the Vijayanagara empire at Hampi, once the capital of one of the largest Hindu empires in Indian history. The ruins are set in a mystical boulder-strewn landscape interspersed with groves of coconut palms. (B)
Day 11: Hampi
Explore the quaint village of Anegundi, known for its artisans and social enterprises. Climb Anjaneya hill, allegedly the birthplace of Lord Hanuman, and visit the monkey temple. Afternoon at leisure. Head to Hemakuta hill in the early evening to watch the sunset over Hampi. (B)
Day 12: Hyderabad
Take an optional sunrise climb of Matanaga hill, which offers superb views of Hampi. Rest of the morning at leisure. This afternoon fly to Hyderabad for 2 nights at the Park Hyatt. Upgrade available to the Taj Falaknuma Palace (luxury room) . (B)
Day 13: Hyderabad
Visit the monumental Golconda fort, originally built in 1518. Later explore the old city of Hyderabad; highlights include the magnificent Chowmahalla Palace complex, the lively Laad bazaar and the Char Minar, a masterpiece of Qutub Shahi architecture. (B)
Day 14: Departure
Transfer to the airport for the morning flight to your next destination. (B)
As per itinerary :- B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 40 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 39 - 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 60 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 59 - 20 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 19 - 1 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.