Day 1 : Fly to Mumbai
On arrival transfer to the Trident Nariman Point for a 2-night stay.
Day 2 : Mumbai
Explore colonial Mumbai and visit some of Mumbai's most celebrated sites, including the Gateway to India, the Victoria Terminus, Rajabai clock tower, the High Court and the Dhobi Ghat, a large open-air Laundromat. Finish the tour by visiting the bustling Chor Bazaar. (B)
Day 3 : Maheshwar
Travel to Maheshwar, a historic fort-city on the banks of the River Narmada. Stay for 3 nights at the stunning Ahilya Fort. (B)
Day 4 : Maheshwar
Day at leisure to explore the historic fort-city. Maheshwar has been a pilgrim centre since medieval times and first came to prominence in the 18th century. The Maheshwar Fort was strengthened and a number of Temples and Ghats were built along the banks of the River. (B)
Day 5 : Mandu
Visit the ghost city of Mandu perched in the Vindhya ranges at an altitude of 600m. With this superb strategic position, Mandu became the fort capital of the Parmar rulers of Malwa and each of the structures is an architectural gem providing fine examples of Islamic architecture. (B)
Day 6 : Bhopal
Travel to Bhopal visiting Omkareshwar, a sacred Hindu island, en route. Omkareshwar is home to one of the 12 'Jyotirlingas' of Lord Shivawhich, and it is believed that the spiritually enlightened can see the Lingams as columns of fire. Spend 2 nights at Jehan Numa Palace. (B)
Day 7 : Sanchi
Today visit the stupas at Sanchi, first created by the Great Emperor Ashoka in the 3rd century BC. You will also be able to see monasteries, temples and pillars dating over a period of 1,500 years. (B)
Day 8 : Satpura National Park
En-route to Satpura, visit the Bhimbetka cave paintings set amid dense forest. Discovered as late as 1957 around a thousand shelters were discovered containing what are thought of as South Asia's richest collection of prehistoric paintings. Stay 3 nights at Forsyth's Lodge. (B)
Days 9-10 : Satpura National Park
Explore Satpura by jeep, on foot and by boat. The most common way of seeing the park is via a jeep safari where you will be escorted by highly trained and expert naturalists in pursuit of tigers, sloth bears, leopards and many more species that live within the park. (B)
Day 11 : Orchha
Travel to Orchha by train and car to visit the beautiful palaces and shrines. Chatrabhuj, Lakshmi Narayan and Jehangir Mahal Palace are all still in fairly good condition and you can find fabulous views of the surrounding countryside. Overnight at the Amar Mahal. (B)
Day 12 : Gwalior
Travel to Gwalior, stopping en route at the stunning fort at Jhansi. Jhansi fort served as a stronghold of the Chandela kings in Balwant Nagar from the 11th through to the 17th century. Stay 2 nights at the Taj Usha Kiran Palace. (B)
Day 13 : Gwalior
Visit what is perhaps the biggest fort in India, the magnificent Gwalior fort. It stands on a sandstone hillock about 3 kilometres long and contains sculptures, temples and the charming sandstone Man Mandir palace. Afternoon at leisure. (B)
Day 14 : Delhi
Take the train to Delhi. Overnight at The Claridges. (B)
Day 15 : Departure
Transfer to the airport for your next destination flight. (B)
As per itinerary :- B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 40 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 39 - 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 60 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 59 - 20 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 19 - 1 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.