Day 1 : Fly to Hyderabad
Fly to Hyderabad.
Day 2 : Hyderabad
Arrive and transfer to Taj Krishna for 2 nights.
Day 3 : Hyderabad
Morning visit to Golconda fort which protected the former capital of seven Qutb Shahi kings from 1518. In the afternoon take a "White Mughals" tour by visiting the most prestigious colonial era buildings in Hyderabad. Visits include Raymond's Tomb, the Holy Trinity Church and the Railway Station. (B)
Day 4 : Bidar • Gulbarga
Visit the ruins of the Bahamani kingdom in Bidar before reaching Lumbini's Grand in Gulbarga for a 1-night stay. Your sightseeing includes Bidar Fort with its imposing bastions; Rangin Mahal, a royal residence with elaborately carved wooden pillars and the Madarasa of Mahmud Gawan. (B)
Day 5 : Bijapur
Take a tour of Gulbarga, which has several grand monuments including Gulbarga fort, the Jami Mosque, which is built along the lines of the great mosque in Cordoba, and the Dargah of Bande Nawaz, a 15th century Sufi saint. Later travel to Bijapur for 2 nights in the Hotel Basava Residency. (B)
Day 6 : Bijapur
Explore Bijapur, home to some of the finest Islamic architecture in the Deccan. The most striking of Bijapur's monuments is Golgumbaz, a vast whitewashed tomb built for Mohammed Adil Shah who is buried here together with his wife, daughter and favourite court dancer. (B)
Day 7 : Aihole • Pattadakal • Badami
Visit the ancient temples at Aihole and Pattadakal. Aihole was the first Chalukyan capital and is regarded the cradle of Indian temple architectural styles. Pattadakal, a world Heritage Centre, has ten major temples representing the early Chalukyan architecture. Stay overnight at the Badami Court. (B)
Day 8 : Hospet
Visit Badami's rock-cut shrines, carved in the 6th century AD. The four caves overlook a man-made reservoir, with temples dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu dotted along its shores. Continue to Hospet and stay 3 nights at the Orange County Hampi. (B)
Days 9-10 : Hampi
Visit the ruins of the Vijayanagar empire at Hampi, which was once the capital of one of the largest Hindu empires in Indian history. All of the superb ruins are set in a strange boulder-strewn landscape interspersed with groves of coconut palms (B)
Day 11 : Goa
Drive to Goa and stay 3 nights at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa. (B)
Days 12-13 : Goa
Days at leisure. (B)
Day 14 : Departure
Transfer to the airport and fly to your next destination. (B)
As per itinerary :- B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 40 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 39 - 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 20 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 80 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 79 - 60 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 59 - 20 days before date of departure: 75% of total cost
- 19 - 1 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Our Booking Guarantee is our commitment to you to ensure that you get to travel when you want to travel and not when you have to travel.
And why do we offer this?
Well it's quite simple, we love to travel just as much as you do and we understand that it's hard to find dates to suit your work, family and personal commitments, so we guarantee you that if you can't get the dates you want we will give you a full refund. Yes, that's right a 100% money back guarantee if you aren't able to book the dates that you want! It can't get much better than that!
How does it work?
It's very simple - make your booking request within 14 days of purchase and if you don't get your preferred dates (within the validity period) you will receive a FULL Refund. If you aren't able to get your preferred dates you'll get a refund directly back to your.